Nature of Business
Car Service Centre
- Greeting customers and scheduling service appointments.
– Cataloging customers concerns and comments.
– Writing service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs.
– Recording customers’ repair problems into standard repair terminology.
– Explaining repairs to customers.
– Test-driving vehicles to confirm service repairs.
– Estimating the cost and time needed for repairs.
– Handling customer complaints.
– Prepare repair quotation.
- At least SKM Level 3 or Diploma in Automotive
– Chinese Male candidates, able to speak Mandarin and English
– At least 2 years experience in Automotive field
– Must posses own transport and able to work at Shah Alam Section U1, Selangor
RM2,000 – RM3,000 + allowance
Shah Alam, Selangor