Nature of Business
- Working together with the Shared Service KL Finance teams ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and SOPs of the respective business sub-process.
– Coordinate with SSC Kl Finance teams and execute month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate closure of accounts in compliance with month-end close checklist.
– Perform analytical review of prodit and loss accounts and balance sheet, cost centre checks and transaction posting checks.
– Perform and analyse booking accounting transactions, and calculations are executed timely and accurately.
– Preparation of intercompany billing charges.
– Responsible of all Internal Controls of Financial Reporting (ICFR) documentation and itnernal controls matters, act as owner for ICFR tools- INVOLVE and BWISE.
– Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliation- follow up on open items and rectify any anomalies encountered.
– Managing of master data- Chart of Accounts, Cost Center, Profit Center.
– Ensure work processes are in compliance with Financial Reporting (ICFR), group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements.
– Review and follow up of internal financial procedures and controls in order to be compliant with company governance and policies.
- At least Degree in Accounting or any related
– Must be able to communicate well in Japanese and English
– At least 3 years related experience
– Posses own transport and must be able to work at Subang Jaya, Selangor
RM4,500 – RM8,500
Subang Jaya Selangor