Nature of Business
- Developing Human Resource policy ,procedure by ensuring the execution is in line with the Labour Law and Employment Act.
– Managing full cycle of recruitment and selection process (e.g. manpower planning, sourcing method, screening, interview and hiring)
– To assist in the Headcount budget and benchmarking exercise for improvement purposes.
– Managing the foreign employees matter, expatriate official documentation, visas and others related documentation involved with authorities, immigration & Government matters.
– Assisting in the management of compensation and benefits including remuneration management, salary review, benchmarking and reward.
– To manage industrial relations matters relating to staff discipline, grievances, counselling and conducting domestic inquiries.
– To facilitate any programs/activities related to Recruitment Hunting, Talent Search, Company Corporate Branding and promotional programs.
– Ensure to comply all the compliance in area (HR, ISO, IATF, OSHAS and others) and provide assistance in other HR administrative duties.
– Responsible to improve/KAIZEN the Recruitment Process System in a way of systematically especially related to E- Recruitment Programs.
- Diploma or Degree in any related
– Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
– Male/Female candidates, Open race
– Good understanding of Compensation & Benefits concepts and varied compensation practices is added advantage.
– Dynamic and pleasant personality
– Good communication & writing skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia language
– Responsible, punctual and independent personality
RM2,500 – RM3,000
Sri Sendayan, N. Sembilan