Nature of Business
- Ensure product are in good qualities and accordance with the specifications required
- Developing a quality driven culture within plant, via effective engagement of stakeholders & implementation of education and training strategies to reflect process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Taking the role of key contact with both regulatory & auditors, liaising with relevant people to ensure timely execution of corrective actions.
- Being responsible for the audit outcomes & addressing supplier quality issues, QC and other issues relating to quality.
- Implementing improvements to the quality system, date reporting system to support & improve production activities.
- Ensure that there are appropriate measures in place to manager non conformances and appropriate root cause investigations, corrective and / or preventive actions and effectiveness checks are conducted.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and managing the company's Quality Assurance System and Quality Control Policies.
- Provide training, resource, coach, mentor and motivated direct reports to create a high performing team.
- Coordinates quality related issues with suppliers and customers, ensure all jobs are carried out in accordance to required specification, QA/QC standards.
- Oversee all QC function, validation, change control, SOPs, QC training.
- Support day to day activities & ensure products qualities compliance to company.
- Degree in Mechanical/Material Technologies Engineering.
- Male, Chinese candidates.
- Min 5 year experience in related field.
- Good leadership and initiative.
- Able to work independently.
RM4,000 & above.