Nature of Business
- Report to Manager & assist to manage the entire spectrum of accounting function including accounting operation, financial reporting, taxation, budget preparation and control function of the company business operation.
- Supervise the team & accountable for overall accounting, oversee daily operations and handle month end closing.
- Responsible on financial & management reporting function including monthly, quarterly and yearly reports with the agreed deadlines.
- Support & interact with management on company's business unit which include reporting & analysis or business analytics activities. Report to management on variances from the established budget & reason for those variances.
- Recommended, implement, check & monitor accounting procedure & control, investigate, reconcile & resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Manage financial reporting, budgeting, statutory audit& ensure tax compliance is completed & filed in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with the latest accounting standards, taxation regulations & company internal policies.
- Perform any other duties or tasks assigned by superior as & when required.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Accountancy or ACCA/CIMA.
- Chinese, Male candidates.
- Candidate must have knowledge and skills in MS Office (MS Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Possess minimum 5 years of relevant working experience. Candidate who possesses minimum 2 years in audit experience is an added advantage.
- Technical sound in accounting & reporting standards, financial statutory requirements & possess good knowledge in Malaysia taxation.
- Advanced in MS Excel skills; possess knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken in Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Mature, self-motivated, result oriented and able to work as a team member.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
RM4,000 - RM7,000