Nature of Business
- Responsible for the whole co.’s financial accounts (full sets – BS & P&L) and ensure timely closing as required by our Principal of office in Japan.
- Manage all aspects of financial accounting, budgeting, cash flow, costing and credit control.
- Arrange banking facilities; manage treasury function on the utilization of funds.
- Able to handle Foreign Exchange transactions and its policies.
- Liaise with auditors and tax consultants in the audit and submission of corporate tax return
- Ensure timely submission of management reports, DIVA reports, Consolidated for IFRS, etc. to Principal Office in Japan.
- Degree in any Accounting / Finance related
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Male/Female candidates, Mandarin Speaker
- Technical Skill: MSO competent esp. in MS Excel and knowledge in some accounting software.
- Personality: Pleasant, quick learner, self-motivated and results oriented
RM6,000 - RM6,500
Shah Alam, Selangor