Nature of Business
- Responsible for planning, directing and co-ordinating the FA business operations and developing sales strategies to ensure the growth of FA Equipment sales and Market Share in Malaysia and achieve business plans and targets.
- Set total direction and Strategies, plans, programs to expand Company Factory Equipment's, Software and Solutions Business sales and increase market share.
- Monitor and review monthly actual results against plan and take concrete actions to ensure that plans are met. Top management financial reporting.
- Plan and execute training plans and strategies for Section Managers, Key Leaders and Sales & CS Engineers to meet customer satisfaction and expand FA business.
- Accountable for immediate sales and profits as well as long term growth and development of Section / Department within established policies and guidelines.
- Establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with Factory, Sales companies, suppliers, vendors, customers etc to help achieve the goals of the organization.
- Comply with company safety, information security, environmental and policies.
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Japanese (preferably) and Mandarin
- Open race, Male candidate.
- Diploma/Degree in in any Engineering discipline/Business Management.
- Preferably more than 10 years working experience in Operation functions and minimum 5 years of managerial experience.
- Knowledge of Finance and P&L management.
- Possess leadership, decision making, analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge in SMT PCBA assembly business will be added advantage.
Minimum RM13,000 (depends on experience)