Nature of Business
- To comply with the related IMS.
- To assist superior in organizing daily activities & to attend related meetings instructed by Company.
- To perform daily incoming, in-process and outgoing inspection in the company.
- Record test data and observations.
- Organize and summarize test results and prepare related reports including statistical studies to assess cable conformance to requirements.
- To assist Executive on technical job such as jig verification, equipment calibration MSA study and update the report.
- To prepare a selection request report if abnormalities found at the production area.
- To ensure all parts of supplies / products followed the specification according to requirement.
- Certificate or Diploma in engineering field.
- Preferably Female, open race candidates.
- Min 2 years experience in manufacturing of electric motor industries.
- More than 1 year experience in handling parts and motor inspection and familiar with basic measuring equipment.
RM1,500++ (Basic) + RM200 (allowance).