Nature of Business
a Japanese recruitment agency is now looking for resourceful, bubbly and highly driven individuals to fill in our recruitment team.
- Assist in searching for suitable candidates to fill in clients' vacancies based on the job requirements provided by clients.
- Resume screening, contact potential candidates to offer suitable vacancies.
- Conduct registration interview (face-to-face / tele-interview), introduce candidates to clients, arrange interview, follow up until offering stage.
- Achieve close case target and meet company's goal.
- Japanese Native / Japanese Speaker.
- Diploma or above in any studies.
- Must able to communicate in English, both oral and written.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Female only, age 22 - 35.
- Fresh graduate are welcome, working experience in the related field is added advantage for this position.
- Candidates must be Sales-Oriented, independent and willing to work OT voluntarily.
- Full-Time positions available (Training provided)
RM3,500 - RM6,000
RM400 - RM2,500
Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- 10 - 18 days Annual Leaves.
- 18 days Public Holidays.
- Attractive Bonus Package.
- Safety Working Environment.
- VISA / Employment Pass Provided.