Nature of Business
Freight Forwarding industry
- Identifying & establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
- Maintaining contact with new & existing customers to sell shipping services & deliver a detailed account strategy.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new & existing customers.
- Delivering presentations of the company services at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
- Meeting annual sales goals & targets.
- Attending trade exhibitions to market more business.
- Maintaining the company's contact database management with up-to-date contact & activity details.
- Producing weekly/monthly sales reports.
- Providing feedback of potential customers to enhance the services.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and Customer Support & across the company.
- Motivating all sales staff to share relevant data about the market in facilitating the ease of retrieval, recording, and use of information.
- Negotiating the agreement terms and closing down sales.
- Monitoring & reporting the potential competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
- At least Diploma or Degree.
- 1-2 year experience in related field.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Preferably Chinese/Malay, Male/Female only.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
RM2,000 - RM3,000 (basic) + commission + allowance