Nature of Business
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of sales staff. Providing guidance and directions to sales staff, including setting performance standard and monitoring performance.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Staff to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Staff’s sales and activity performance.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Sets examples for sales staff in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching and counselling with Sales Staff to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent background.
- Male, Chinese candidates
- Min 5 year(s) working experience in manufacturing industry