Nature of Business
- Responsible for supervising the daily operation and documents concerns of Logistics Import-Export Operation.
– Ensure operation are completed accurately, in a timely manner and according to trade laws.
– Monitor on cost changes, shipment issues, supply concerns to respective personnel and team in timely manner.
– Manage with 3PL & forwarders for better logistics scheme.
– Manage the Logistic & Planning teams’s performance to meet the KPI & ISO set.
– Manage the costing for freight & transportation.
– Liaise with relevant authorities on all regulatory, license, permit & shipment import-export issue.
– Monitor on tariff, FTA concesive duty rate in regulatory.
– Regulatory form Royal Customs & LMW implementation.
– Assisting on the production planning.
– Analyses production line capacity data.
– Ensure production plan & inventory is aligned with material and capacity forecast.
- Diploma or Degree in any related
– Required language: English,Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
– Male/Female candidates, Open race
– Able to speak Japanese language is an advantage.
– Computer Skills: Knowledge of ERP, MS Windows, MS Excel, Power Point or other statistical software is essential.
– Communication Skills: Demonstrated Problem Solving, Communication and Presentation skills.
– Strong experience in Import-Export & customs regulation & regulatory with other Authority.
RM5,000 – RM6,000
Sri Sendayan, N. Sembilan