Nature of Business
Manufacturing of packaging, functional materials and industrial materials
– Assist Production Manager for the establishment of planning, organizing, leading and controlling of all activities within the production function.
– Supervise overall production processes to ensure the KPL, capacity, quality & cost of manufacturing are being achieved.
– Plan and supervise the production operations and ensure production schedule are met.
– Monitor daily reporting, update and prepare production reports.
– Responsible for work-in-progress QC checking to ensure quality to final products is met.
Work closely with QA to ensure product quality requirements are compliant and improve control during manufacturing.
– Ensure operators comply with company’s rules & regulation as well as policy and safety requirements.
– Motivate and encourage subordinates to achieve maximum productivity. And handle subordinates’ complaints and grievances.
– Knowledge about plastic molding.
– Implement improvement activities e.g. kaizhen, reduce 8 wastes, 6s etc to increase production efficiency and productivity.
- Degree or above in any studies.
– Must be able to communicate well in English & Malay.
– At least 4 year experience in any related.
– Posses own transport and able to work at Shah Alam
RM4,000 – RM5,500
Shah Alam, Selangor