Nature of Business
- To comply and adhere the Integrated Management procedure (ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO/TS16949), legal and other requirements, company standards, 5S, policies and regulations.
– To assist superior in organizing daily activities in the department and to attend related meetings instructed by company.
– To ensure all parts supplies follow the specific requirements and communicate with them in quality related matters.
– To deal with relevant department in quality related matters.
– To be responsible for supplier corrective action and customer quality feedback.
– To maintain quality system to assure acceptable product quality to optimum manufacturing cost.
– To ensure conformance to specification is compliance to original specification.
– To perform vendor audits in order to improve incoming supplies and drive for supplier continuous quality improvement preventive measure and corrective action for non-conforming products.
– To monitor quality parts work-in-progress and finished goods and advice production on the quality trends periodically.
– To investigate and report quality issues and customers’ complaints.
– To interact with other internal department on quality related issues and recommend preventive/corrective actions.
– To conduct in-process audit to ensure meeting the process/system compliance.
– To assist superior to make analysis on motors to get the cause for improvement.
– To be responsible for products’ quality improvement, monitor, data analysis, review and drive for corrective action plan.
– To develop, motivate and guide all subordinates to maintain high standards of discipline, productivity, safety practices, 5S, etc.
– To perform any other assignments assigned by superior(s) from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or E&E or equivalent.
– Open race & gender.
– 2-3 years experience in QC department & QA related matters.
– Knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and IATF 16949.
– Knowledge in core tools (IATF 16949).
– Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
RM2,500 – RM3,000 (Basic) + RM200 (allowance).