Nature of Business
- Point of contact between Lilly and internal or external customers.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls from internal and external customers.
- Manage daily receiving of customers’ Purchase Orders via email (group mailbox), fax and Non Verbal Communication Tools (NVCT).
- Manage Electronic Data Interface (EDI) Orders and troubleshoot on Idoc error.(Where Applicable)
- Process purchase order received and NVCT request on timely manners.
- Push out Delivery Order and send Picking List or Delivery Note communication to Affiliate Logistics Service Provider.
- Perform Manual Post Goods Issue and Manual billing (where applicable).
- Process and follow-up on dispute case or open issues.
- Follow-up with replenishment team on stock out or safety stock and advised customer accordingly.
- Escalate issues immediately to supervisor following 24:48 hours rule.
- Run and analyse daily reports & filling (open orders, credit adjustment, delivered not shipped, shipped not billed, billed not booked).
- Follow-up on open orders or back orders to ensure customers received their goods.
- Update day to day activities in daily trackers (i.e.O2C trackers, email trackers, issue trackers).
- Cert, Diploma or Degree in any field
- Male/Female, Open raced candidates
- Min 1-2 years working experience in customer service/SCM/calls centre experience related field
- Knowledge and experience of SAP is required. - Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and prioritize responsibilities.
- Capable of problem solving.
- Team player, Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Thai & English (Spoken and Written) and Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word etc.)
RM4,500 - RM5,500
Kelana Jaya, Selangor