Nature of Business
- Monitor & validate the suppliers' invoices posting and correct GST treatment & accounting codes in the system.
- Monitor & control billing processes & billing on time.
- To support & coordinate with HQ, KL on daily & month end closing of accounting entries & validation.
- Monitor the monthly inventory aging, perform monthly inventory reconciliation & physical stock take.
- Support & assist Sales Departments on monthly department financial analysis.
- Perform any other related duties or ad-hoc assignment.
- Minimum Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking.
- Chinese, Male candidates
- Minimum 6 years experience in related field.
- Good written & communication skills in English.
- Candidates must be hardworking, able to work in a team, responsible, has initiative to learn & able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Candidates who have knowledge in accounting software or SAP is an added advantage.
- Moderate traveling to HQ, KL.
Basic salary RM4,000 - RM 5,500 + OT claimable.