Nature of Business
Manufacturing of stationery, office furniture and equipment
To manage the entire IT systems and operations at our Malaysia office and factory. Design, develop, deploy and maintain IT systems to support our office furniture manufacturing and sales business. Communicate and collaborate with the headquarters in Japan to maintain the required standards.
1. System development
- Communicate with staff in other department, analyze their business process and requirement and identify technical solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Develop detailed technical and function specifications.
- Coordinate IT vendor relations in software design, development and deployment cycles in quality, cost and schedule perspective.
- Summarize and evaluate proposals from multiple IT vendors.
2. System maintenance
- Coordinate IT maintenance contracts and services with IT vendors from work requirements, staff and cost perspectives.
- Communicate with stakeholders of multiple IT systems, analyze gaps between business processes and IT systems, and identify system improvements.
3. Bridge-System Engineer
- Communicate with Information Systems department at the headquarters in Japan to compliant with security standards, and understand business and system requirements.
- Lead and coordinate security standard deployment to our Malaysian companies with help from local IT administrators.
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any related major studies.
- Min 3 to 5 years of experience in part of supply chain management system development including procurement, production management, sales management, accounting etc.
- Basic IT infrastructure skills and knowledge are an advantage.
- ERP (SAP, Dynamics, E-Business Suite, etc) experience. Any related certifications is an advantage.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel to Sales office in KL and Factory in Senawang, Negeri Sembilan.
RM4,000 - RM6,500