Nature of Business
3D Animation Production Studio (TV Commercial, TV Animation Programme, Game Cinematic, Short Film, Motion Graphic, Animated Feature Film)(Japanese)
- Interpret/translate verbal and written communications between Japanese and English for international in-house staff. Provide consecutive or simultaneous interpretation between the languages in the meetings such as phone/web conference, in-house staff meeting, etc.
- In the context of computer-generated animation, express verbal communications between the client, directors, and creators so that the concepts and other necessary ideas are properly understood between languages.
- Translate technical documentation and other CG animation-related documents, including email, client feedback, and storyboard between both languages.
- Proofread, edit and revise translated materials.
- Check translations of technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate and remain consistent throughout translation revisions.
- Check original text and documents to ensure that the translations retain the content, meaning and accuracy of the original material.
- Compile terminology and information to be used in translation and interpretation.
- Utilize knowledge of Japanese and English-speaking communities and values by interpreting/translating conversations and documents while remaining sensitive to cultural diversity.
- Degree in any related studies.
- Have JLPT N1/N2 certification or have equivalent Japanese language skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet searches.
- 1-2 years of translation and/or interpretation experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Japanese.
RM 4,000- RM 8,000
Petaling Jaya, Selangor