Nature of Business
Manufacturer of electronic components and ceramic products (Japanese)
- Good knowledge and exposure in manufacturing environment, particularly in process related operations.
- Exposure in QA/QC will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills, with an eye for process improvement.
- Experience in engineering / Quality Tools like QFD, Q Mapping, FMEA, statistic analysis (DOE, SPC, etc), good technical knowledge and trouble shooting skills.
- Analyse technical / process tasks and develop creative and cost conscious solutions.
- Independent, hardworking and processes the right initiatives.
- Practice oriented, goal-oriented, ability to work under pressure.
- Assertiveness, distinct organizing skills, professional team spirit.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Industrial Engineering / any equivalent related field of studies.
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience in Quality or Process fields.
- Have depth knowledge in Statistical Process Control, FMEA, Troubleshooting Methodology and 8D report.
- Preferably Male candidates.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in Japanese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
RM 3,000- RM 5,000
Batu Berendam, Melaka