Nature of Business
- Managing daily cash balances & maintaining our accounts system.
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors.
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis.
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole.
- Preparing financial reports and arranging financial audits and reviews as required.
- Banking money and cheque received and issuing receipts as requested or needed; Processing credit card payments received and transferring money.
- Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed.
- Cert, Diploma or Degree holder in any related field
- Open race, Male/Female candidates
- Required language: English, Bahasa or Chinese
- Min 5-10 year experience in related field
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented and organized; Strong planning and prioritization abilities
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its executives
- Fluent English
RM4,000 - RM7,000