Nature of Business
Trading of Electronics Parts & Components (Japanese)
- To ensure smooth run & daily operations activities through proactive planning & scheduling.
- Responsible on accurate receiving, storage, ordering / return processing and on time delivery as based on time frame sets.
- To maintain proper documentation records to reflect the effectiveness & efficiency of warehouse activities.
- To promote a safe & conductive work environment by using proper housekeeping.
- To lead & supervise a group of warehouse assistants.
- To consistantly review & improve the work processes.
- Track inventory & ensure monthly reconciliation of inventory system.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any field.
- Male, Chinese preferable.
- At least 2 years working experience in logistic/supply chain is required.
- Required Skill : Microsoft Office.
- Possess own car & willing to travel if required.
RM 3,000 - RM 3,500 + RM 400 (Fixed Transport Allowance) + Mileage claim