Nature of Business
- Process payments of cheques accurately & timely.
- Reconcile vendor statements and correct discrepancies.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Prepare Accrued Payable Report to ensure all outstanding payments are paid timely.
- Update daily financial data in system.
- Process daily forex booking to ensure timely forex hedging in order to minimize currency risk on foreign exchange fluctuation.
- Prepare stock classification data for processing of consolidated package.
- Prepare Japan and Singapore commission of Indent Sales in order to capture into the GL for month end closing.
- Support in updating corporate tax information and prepare for the payment of withholding tax.
- Check bank transaction and compile and prepare bank reconciliation after month end closing.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with the Company’s policy and accepted accounting policies.
- Support team and finance operation so as to avoid interruption in job flow.
- Diploma or Degree in any Accounting/Finance related
- Open raced, Female candidates
- Min 4-5 years experience in related related
RM3,300 - RM4,500
Mid Valley, KL