Nature of Business
- To assist Trade Compliance Manager and Head of Export and Logistic Operation Group in their personal errand & day to day office operations.
- Responsible for executing a trade compliance programme which allows for identifying risk, and preventing and mitigating damages related to the customs laws of countries where the company operates.
- *Full job responsibilities will provide to shortlisted candidates.
- Degree in related field.
- Open for Chinese & Malay, Male or Female.
- 3 years & above in relevant work experience in international trade, custom, freight Forwarders companies and/or business development experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of the ASEAN & Malaysia's trade & custom regulations.
- Strong client management experience.
- Ability to be proactive, organized and work to deadlines, prioritize & multi-task.
- A self-starter, able to prioritise, work independently and show initiative with limited day-to-day supervision while operating as part of a larger team with shared goals and wide-ranging objectives.
- Strong networking skills.
- Demonstrated experience meeting and/or exceeding challenging targets.
- Excellent research, writing & presentation skills. Attention to detail.
- Valid driver's licence; the ability to attend official functions outside of office hours; and the ability to undertake domestic and international air travel, including overnight stays.
- Computer literacy in standard Microsoft applications.
Up to RM4,000 + allowance