Nature of Business
Logistics / Freigh Forwarder (Japanese)
- Prepare Invoice to Clients using company's accounting program.
- Providing excellent customer service and responding to all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Generating all required export documentation, i.e.: airway bills, bill of lading, HAWB, MAWB, invoices, packing lists.
- Staying in touch with vendors for follow up of delivery.
- Providing warehouse with loading documents and Coordinating with other departments for shipping/packing.
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the export department to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Cert, Diploma or Degree in any related field
- Open race, Female candidates
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia or Chinese
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in related field
- Well versed experience in freight forwarding Company – background experience in Ocean Freight/ Air Freight/Cross border Shipment and Warehouse
- Good understanding in Logistic concepts and able to demonstrated logistic solutions offering and value added propositions offering
- Must be trustworthy, maintain the integrity and commitment
- Good interpersonal skills and self-esteem in the required field.
RM1,800 - RM2,500