Nature of Business
- To comply and adhere the Integrated Management procedure (ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO/TS16949), legal and other requirements, company standards, 5S, policies and regulations.
- To assist superior in organizing daily activities in the department and to attend related meetings instructed by company.
- To ensure all parts supplies follow the specific requirements and communicate with them in quality related matters.
- To deal with relevant department in quality related matters.
- To be responsible for supplier corrective action and customer quality feedback.
- To maintain quality system to assure acceptable product quality to optimum manufacturing cost.
- To ensure conformance to specification is compliance to original specification.
- To perform vendor audits in order to improve incoming supplies and drive for supplier continuous quality improvement preventive measure and corrective action for non-conforming products.
- To monitor quality parts work-in-progress and finished goods and advice production on the quality trends periodically.
- To investigate and report quality issues and customers' complaints.
- To interact with other internal department on quality related issues and recommend preventive/corrective actions.
- To conduct in-process audit to ensure meeting the process/system compliance.
- To assist superior to make analysis on motors to get the cause for improvement.
- To be responsible for products’ quality improvement, monitor, data analysis, review and drive for corrective action plan.
- To develop, motivate and guide all subordinates to maintain high standards of discipline, productivity, safety practices, 5S, etc.
- To perform any other assignments assigned by superior(s) from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or E&E or equivalent.
- Open race & gender.
- 2-3 years experience in QC department & QA related matters.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and IATF 16949.
- Knowledge in core tools (IATF 16949).
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
RM2,500 - RM3,000 (Basic) + RM200 (allowance).