- To monitor and review procedures and processes aligned to guidelines of regulation.
- To organize/ promote awareness session with internal staff on regulatory updates.
- To implement processes to measure and monitor/ report risk.
- To manage the process for developing risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities.
- To validate and perform risk analysis.
- To manage, monitor and report on the company or customer risk and exposure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin & English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Posses own transport and must be willing to work in Section U1,Shah Alam.
- Knowledge of operation risk, credit risk and market risk.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
RM5,000 - RM8,000
8:45am - 5:45pm (Mon-Fri)
Kindly email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested to apply.