- Coordinating, planning and implementing seminars and campaigns
- Work closely with customer and assisting with new product launches
- Overall responsible for brand management and corporate identity
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Applicants must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree,Professional Certificate, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have experience in public speaking (Added Advantage)
- Mature, good communication skills
- Able to present as a speaker/host/master of ceremonies
- Williing to travel local and oversea
- Candidate willing to work in Kuala Lumpur
- Required Language: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
Nature of Business:Distribution of healthcare product (supplement, skin care product)
Salary Range : RM 2500-RM2800 + Medical Benefits
Working Hours: 10.30AM - 7.30PM (Mondays-Fridays)
Interested candidate may drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified*