- Providing strategic and operational support in ERP End User.
- To develop, maintain and stable operation of orhanization's network and database.
- Develop and maintain system plan, budget requirement and schedule.
- Develop and implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy and security.
- Maximum efficiency of systemn by identifying potential problems and recommending
- appropriate solution.
- Manage software contract and license for MIS.
- Ensure all data fields have a gatekeeper and quality processes accurate and up to date
- information be maintained.
- Run training on a group and individual basis for ERP End user.
- Coordinate with ERP system Administrator, ERP external consultants on job maintenance,
- improvement, troubles shooting and training.
- Analytical thinking and complex problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Required management skill(s) on system of: ERP, SAP, SQL and Styline.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in data analysis/reporting and data management in a manufacturing environment is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang, possess own transport and able to travelling if required (Traveling>20%)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Salary: RM5,000 - RM7,000
- Working Hours: 8.00am - 6.00pm (Mondays - Fridays)
* For more information, please contact Ms. Putri at 03-2026 0082 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org