Nature of Business: Manufacturing Company
- Planning and Scheduling of all quality activities based on company policy
- Updating quality activities progress and reporting to higher level of management
- Responsible to keep the KPI for quality scope which are officially administered.
- Responsible to identify key areas that needs improvement in quality
- Handling customer claim items. QA reject items
- Responsible to monitor machine check list completion before shipment
- Handle customer claims and prepare countermeasure whereby sometime need to discuss with customer
- Schedule and conduct group meetings (2-way management activities)
- Responsible to meet department productivity and quality goals.
- Manage group members in achieving target setting through providing clear instructions
- (Information sharing), appropriate feedback and proper time scheduling
- Creation of assemble and knockdown manuals.
- Creation of any document related to improvement of quality in assembly and process flow.
- Conduct improvement on assembly / adjustment manual & check sheet.
- To prepare all quality related documents
- To implement and upgrade the quality level of assembly (identifying training needs)
- To provide competence resources for new machine requirements
- Production tools and jigs management
- To take recommendations on changes to procedures and policies in the interest of improving the functionality of the department.
- Responsible for overall common stock control & management
- Responsible for tools needed for quality improvement
- Keep cleanliness (2S activities) & working safety
- Assist to conduct interview, hire new staffs and provide employee orientation
- To support ISO 9001:2000 activities.
- Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronic Engineering
- 5 Years of related working experience
- Enterprising, mature, independent and able to communicate and cooperate with people of different ethnic and religious backgrounds.
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi PLC, Pneumatic system, is an advantage.
Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
RM4,000 - RM5,000
Consultant Name :
E-mail Address :
Contact No. :
03-6151 9876 / 016-557 5379