Nature of Business: E&E Manufacturing Company
- Responsible to lead and execute full spectrum of Human Resource functions in the Company including recruitment & Selection, payroll processing, talent development,
- Compensations and benefits, employee engagement, performance management & staff discipline to ensure smooth daily operation.
- To carry out recruitment plans and activities in order to achieve timely requisition of manpower for the company and departmental operation requirements
- Responsible company payroll is on time and accurate.
- To monitor company yearly training plan in order to upgrade and improve employee’s Competencies level based on the organization business direction.
- To ensure the implementation of company policy and rules & regulation are in line with company’s goals and employee’s needs.
- Liaise with Japan HQ and outsourced services of the organization including security services, management of the office premises, facilities and all office equipment and property and ensure safety in the work place and provision of working tools.
- To monitor issue raised relating to safety, health and security at place of work to the management and propose control measure to eliminate/minimize the risk to the plant operation.
- To monitor the maintenance and troubleshoot of electrical system, air-condition system, fire system, building and machinery and equipment always in good condition.
Minimum 5 years working experience as HR & Admin
Preferably manufacturing environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
Japanese Speaker with at least JLPT N2
Good Knowledge and understanding of Employment Act, Labour Law and Industrial Relation Act.
Good Knowledge and familiar with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
Malay, English, Japanese
Consultant Name :
E-mail Address :
Contact No. :
03-61519876 / 016-557 5379