Nature of Business
– Responsible for planning, directing and co-ordinating the FA business operations and developing sales strategies to ensure the growth of FA Equipment sales and Market Share in Malaysia and achieve business plans and targets.
– Set total direction and Strategies, plans, programs to expand Company Factory Equipment’s, Software and Solutions Business sales and increase market share.
– Monitor and review monthly actual results against plan and take concrete actions to ensure that plans are met. Top management financial reporting.
– Plan and execute training plans and strategies for Section Managers, Key Leaders and Sales & CS Engineers to meet customer satisfaction and expand FA business.
– Accountable for immediate sales and profits as well as long term growth and development of Section / Department within established policies and guidelines.
– Establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with Factory, Sales companies, suppliers, vendors, customers etc to help achieve the goals of the organization.
– Comply with company safety, information security, environmental and policies.
– Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Japanese (preferably) and Mandarin
– Open race, Male candidate.
– Diploma/Degree in in any Engineering discipline/Business Management.
– Preferably more than 10 years working experience in Operation functions and minimum 5 years of managerial experience.
– Knowledge of Finance and P&L management.
– Possess leadership, decision making, analytical and communication skills.
– Knowledge in SMT PCBA assembly business will be added advantage.
Minimum RM13,000 (depends on experience)