Nature of Business
a Japanese recruitment agency is now looking for resourceful, bubbly and highly driven individuals to fill in our recruitment team.
– Assist in searching for suitable candidates to fill in clients’ vacancies based on the job requirements provided by clients.
– Resume screening, contact potential candidates to offer suitable vacancies.
– Conduct registration interview (face-to-face / tele-interview), introduce candidates to clients, arrange interview, follow up until offering stage.
– Achieve close case target and meet company’s goal.
- Japanese Native / Japanese Speaker.
– Diploma or above in any studies.
– Must able to communicate in English, both oral and written.
– Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Interpersonal and communication skills.
– Female only, age 22 – 35.
– Fresh graduate are welcome, working experience in the related field is added advantage for this position.
– Candidates must be Sales-Oriented, independent and willing to work OT voluntarily.
– Full-Time positions available (Training provided)
RM3,500 – RM6,000
RM400 – RM2,500
Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- 10 – 18 days Annual Leaves.
– 18 days Public Holidays.
– Attractive Bonus Package.
– Safety Working Environment.
– VISA / Employment Pass Provided.