Nature of Business
- To plan, manage and carried out calibration and validation activity effectively.
– Review pre-shipment inspection reports or certificate of analysis for trend from the out source supplier.
– To review and analyse all internal and external Technical report that regards Sterilization and Quality Assurance matter.
– Conduct and evaluate product and material testing at predetermine interval.
– Attend to any technical aspects pertaining to Quality System, Product Quality and Regulatory Requirement.
– To recommend, coordinate and plan on cost down idea that relate to sterilization activity.
– To accumulate news and information regarding sterilization and surgical component.
– To assist and advice in monitoring and conduct all sterilization equipment calibration in term of technical issue.
– To lead and make sure all QMS requirements are satisfied.
– To lead and contribute to continuous improvement of operation, machinery, process, quality, productivity, safety and work area for smooth operation of department.
- Degree in any related field
– Male/Female candidates, Open raced
– Required language: English, Bahasa Melayu
– Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in related
– Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
– Know how to negotiate for optimum results.
– Able to facilitate people management and development.
– Know how to read and interpret the specification and customer requirement.
RM2,300 – RM3,000
Port Klang, Selangor