Nature of Business
Freight Forwarding industry
– Identifying & establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
– Maintaining contact with new & existing customers to sell shipping services & deliver a detailed account strategy.
– Responding to sales inquiries from new & existing customers.
– Delivering presentations of the company services at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
– Meeting annual sales goals & targets.
– Attending trade exhibitions to market more business.
– Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact & activity details.
– Producing weekly/monthly sales reports.
– Providing feedback of potential customers to enhance the services.
– Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and Customer Support & across the company.
– Motivating all sales staff to share relevant data about the market in facilitating the ease of retrieval, recording, and use of information.
– Negotiating the agreement terms and closing down sales.
– Monitoring & reporting the potential competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
– At least Diploma or Degree.
– 1-2 year experience in related field.
– Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
– Preferably Chinese/Malay, Male/Female only.
– Possess own transport and willing to travel.
RM2,000 – RM3,000 (basic) + commission + allowance