Nature of Business
– Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
– Responsible for the performance and development of sales staff. Providing guidance and directions to sales staff, including setting performance standard and monitoring performance.
– Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
– Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
– Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
– Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Staff to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Staff’s sales and activity performance.
– Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
– Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
– Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
– Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
– Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
– Sets examples for sales staff in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
– Conducts regular coaching and counselling with Sales Staff to build motivation and selling skills.
– Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
– Degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent background.
– Male, Chinese candidates
– Min 5 year(s) working experience in manufacturing industry