Nature of Business
– To render and maintain an effective and efficient procurement function that will ensure value for money when acquiring assets, goods and services.
– Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
– Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing.
– Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
– Maintain records of purchases, pricing and other important data.
– Review and analyse all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
– Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies.
– Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
– Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies.
– Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
– Ensuring timely and accurate entry of sales orders and forecasts into the purchasing system and raising purchasing orders.
– Ensuring inventory levels are managed, reported on and are maintained within agreed target levels.
– Following up local and overseas suppliers and obtaining quotes.
– Perform other related tasks as and when may be assigned by the Division Head from time to time.
– At least Diploma or above in any studies
– Must be able to communicate well in English, Chinese & Malay
– At least 1 year experience in purchasing.
– Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
– Preferably Chinese Female only.
– Posses own transport and able to work at Port Klang
RM2,200 – RM3,500
Port Klang, Selangor