Nature of Business
– Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts (includes cold calls or outdoor sales) and achieving sales targets.
-Contributes in maintaining company profitability and market standing through generation of accounts, expansion of businesses. Meeting top line expectations within agreed time frame and resources.
– Identify potential customers and register opportunities in the system; actively pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
– Promote the services and products of freight management, and coordinate sales efforts with other departments.
– Negotiating optimal rates with customers and carriers to ensure profitability.
– Monitoring and reviewing carrier performance to ensure consistent on-time service.
– Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
– Accountable for customer proposals, quotations, and important / official communication.
– Applies sound communication and organizational techniques in working with other internal departments and stakeholders to achieve positive results.
– Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
– Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams
– Diploma or Degree in Business/Marketing, logistics or supply chain management or equivalent background
– Male/Female, Chinese candidate
– Min 5 year(s) working experience in freight forwarding, shipping and SOC industries or any related field of transportation preferred
RM5,000-RM6,500(Basic) + RM650(allowances)