- To assist superior in organizing daily activities and to attend related meetings instructed by company.
- To assist supervisor on daily production operational issues, i.e. working schedule, attendance, discipline, raw material stocks and documentation.
- To ensure that well-trained workers are allocated at the right process.
- To control and achieve the production daily target.
- Daily control on 4M (Man, Machine, Material and Method)
- To involve in any improvement project activity as instructed by superior/written in the department objective and target such as productivity, quality and cost improvement.
- To maintain high standards of discipline, productivity, 5S, safety practices, etc.
- To perform any other assignments assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- FRESH GRADUATE ARE ENCOURAGE TO APPLY!
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pandamaran & possess own transportation.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Salary: RM1,600 – RM1800 (Basic, depend on experience) + RM100 – RM150 (Allowance) + OT
- Working Hours: 8.00am – 8.00pm (Monday – Friday), Saturday (Depend on Production Department)
* For more information, please contact Ms. Putri at 03-2026 0082 or email to email@example.com