- HOD for Industrial Gas Department under the ISO Committee.
- Manage a team of 5-6 people in the industrial gas department in HQ, which includes day-to-day operations of the department, signing documents and service existing customers and finding potential clients for industrial gas trading.
- Handling all industrial gas clients from big to small and ensure they pay the sales invoice on time to the company, keeping track of debtor aging report closely.
- Lead the team to achieve monthly sales target.
- Responsible for planning of training schedule for department staff as well as evaluation after each training.
- Must have good interpersonal relations with everyone as need to see clients and handle his team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or related fields.
- Required language (s): Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 5 years of working experience as Project Manager in industrial gas industry.
- Candidate must have good interpersonal skill to interaction with existing and potential clients.
- Preferred age for this position would be between 35 and above.
Salary Range: RM7,000 – RM8,000
Location : Mont Kiara
Kindly email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested to apply.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified*