Nature of Business
Network Security Solutions and Software Development company
- Handle Splunk and CheckPoint.
- Planning, implementating, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of customers’ data.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Responding to customer’s system and/or network security breaches.
- Ensuring that customer’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Daily administrative tasks reporting and communication with the relevant parties.
- Testing for Network Security Vulnerabilities- evaluate, test and troubleshoot technologies. Network security is expected to identify, diagnose and resolve information security issues.
- Prepare reports- write comprehensive reports based on findings including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Produce documentation- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation related to network and security infrastructure to ensure proper protocols and processes are in place.
- Create Network Security policies- Determining security issues that need to be addressed; Identifying security strategies needed to deal with the risks; Implementing policies for allocating administrative tasks; Keeping on top of audit logs to flat suspicious activity.
- Manage vendor relationship- keep strong relationships with customer, principal and distributor to maintain upgrades, installations and planning alongside exploration of new features and innovative solutions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), IT, System Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience with Network routing or Firewalls.
- Hands-on experience in CheckPoint or Splunk.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- Experience configuring and managing enterprise network routing and gateway devices.
- Possess own transport and willing to work at KL Sentral.
RM 6,000 – RM 10,000
9:00am – 6:00pm (Mondays – Fridays)